EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Are you an industry visionary and technologist at heart with a passion for designing complex Cloud solutions? Are you able to guide and advise business and IT teams on the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud transformation?
Do you have strong soft skills, solid stakeholder management and technology governance experience? Do you want to transform businesses, so they are able to operate and grow successfully in the cloud-first world?
Then you have an opportunity to join as a Senior Cloud Systems Architect to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe to build AWS Cloud solutions.
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
- Enable AWS cloud journey, analyse TCO and create a business case, make the Cloud dream become reality
- Design and prototype AWS infrastructure, create infrastructure and security architecture document covering deep technical aspects of the implementation
- Create a unified strategy for AWS cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations
- Analyse existing application and IT services portfolios, develop assets’ migration, transformation and automation roadmap
- Conduct AWS infrastructure architecture review/audit and create review/audit report
- Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
- Oversee the AWS system engineering efforts and provide technical help as needed
- Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organisational challenges of Cloud transformation
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including RFP processing, proposal development and direct communications with potential clients
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Create thought leadership on AWS solutions and hybrid clouds
- Serve as an AWS evangelist, consult and provide technical guidance on AWS solutions design, build, governance, security, operations and cost control best practices
- Multi-tier distributed architecture experience within IT consulting, IT operations, application development or support which includes migrating, architecting, operating on premises and cloud-based solutions, or experience transforming legacy IT solutions, and working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Experience architecting, designing, migrating workloads to the public cloud
- Depth in various migration techniques such as rehost, refactor, re-architect, re-platform, repurchase, etc
- Deep expertise in public and private cloud hybrid architecture, networking and connectivity. Fluency with design of deployment, configuration management automation (CI/CD), security automation (SAST/DAST), IT operations automation (AIOps) for different workload’s types
- Experience with highly scalable, performant and mission critical architectures; cloud migration approaches and tools
- Avid technologist, with deep expertise in modern cloud architecture and history of successful implementation of complex AWS solution
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver on commitments
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- AWS certifications are expected
- Competitive Compensation
- 26 paid holiday days
- Commuting to work- costs reimbursement
- Option to participate in our Pension Plan scheme OR Health insurance Compensation
- Discretionary Performance Based bonus
- Laptop + Corporate Simcard
- Annual Salary Review
- Trainings, Internal Education and Dutch Language Courses
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation Package
- Regular Corporate and Social Events
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse and multicultural company
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)