Lead Full stack... ING Bank’s Daily Banking – Current Accounts department is currently developing scalable, resilient, real time banking processes which will empower its customer to open, close and modify all ING current...
Lead Full stack Developer
ING Bank’s Daily Banking – Current Accounts department is currently developing scalable, resilient, real time banking processes which will empower its customer to open, close and modify all ING current accounts for all private individuals in NL and BE.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack software engineer who will further improve our digital channels, and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage. We look for someone with modern day essential engineering skills like innovation, creativity, attention to details, communication and much more.
What you’ll do
We are situated right in the heart of our customers’ activities with the bank. The front-end Web components & Polymer applications and the Java API’s are the technical backbone for these multichannel apps which are used by customers in both Netherlands and Belgium.
As a Lead Full stack Developer, you work in an international environment in our multidisciplinary squads. Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers, product owners you build our next generation banking applications in the Daily Banking tribe.
The Current Accounts API’s you will work on are used by millions of customers on daily basis, whether it is the mobile banking app, our internet banking webapp or cross channel employee portals. A great stage to shine for any serious software craftsman.
We expect you to be responsible and take ownership. Be open, honest, communicate clearly and most importantly be eager to learn and proactively improve, yourself and the ecosystem around you.
How to succeed
· Proven track record and proficiency in software development (6 + years): backend or front end (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and backend). Our backend stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the front end side, we are into Webcomponents, Polymer, AngularJS, Redux, NPM.
· Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with OpenShift (Kubernetes) private cloud environments and migrating to Azure DevOps, Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium,
· We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work on our on premise and cloud environments
· Lead development experience is a huge plus!
· An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges
· Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone
· Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general
· We expect the ability to transfer knowledge back to the ING Bank by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech
· Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues
· Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
· Fluent English speaking and writing
A job from 36 to 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
· A job from 36 to 40 hours that fits your schedule to balance work and private life
· Top salary for top talent, unmatched by other national corporate employers.
· Travel reimbursement
· 24 vacation days with 36-hour work week. (or 27 days with 40)
· Pension scheme
· 13th month salary
· Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of yourgross annual salary
· 8% Holiday payment
· Personal growth and unlimited budget for trainings & conferences.
· An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
· Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.