QA Tools Engineer in Amsterdam
The internal Quality Assurance team at Guerrilla is a dynamic group working closely with production and development to constantly evaluate and improve the quality of our games, tools and processes. We are looking for an organized and proactive QA Engineer to join us. Our team has a positive culture focused on providing effective assistance to the development team, as well as constructive feedback and efficient solutions. In addition, we aim to provide a flexible and friendly environment with plenty of learning and development opportunities.
What you will do
- You will develop and execute test plans and test cases for internal tools;
- You will develop and maintain a suite of automated QA systems for tools and pipelines, and integrate the automated tests into our build system;
- You will work with the game development teams to determine where tools need to be improved;
- You will work with end users in triaging problem reports and validating new features;
- You will research and develop new technologies and incorporate new knowledge into the on-going tools QA process, maintaining active ownership of the quality of assigned projects throughout the product’s life cycle.
Who you are
- You have excellent knowledge of QA test processes, methodology and tools;
- You have at least 3+ years of QA experience in either games, media or a close related field;
- You have experience with either C#, C++ or Java programming languages;
- You have basic experience with 3D graphics applications;
- You have good analytical and communication skills;
- You have a methodical and organized approach to work;
- You're self-directed, detail-oriented and patient;
- You're able to work closely with developers and end users.
- You have experience with Ranorex test automation tools;
- Technical and Professional Knowledge – The ability to show and apply an appropriate level of expertise;
- Self-Development – The ability to improve performance and effectiveness through learning and development and adapting in a rapidly changing environment;
- Communication Skills – The ability to share knowledge and information with anyone in the most appropriate way;
- Team and Collaboration Skills – the ability to work collaboratively with others in order to achieve common objectives.
Do's and Don'ts
We review countless applications. Follow these golden rules when completing your application;
- Upload a code sample in the form of a .zip archive containing:
- A number of at least 10 files that demonstrate your coding abilities;
- A readme document explaining what is in the file and what these files are expected to portray;
- A project that you are proud to share and are able to demonstrate verbally;
- An example that shows an adequate amount of:
- Coding style and standards.
- Share complete projects that takes us alot of time to browse through to find the ‘example’ code;
- Share links to online services such as github, bitbucket, dropbox, google drive, etc
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op