QA Tools Engineer in Amsterdam
The Tools team at Guerrilla produces and maintains the internal tools suite used to produce every aspect of our games. We are proud of the large amount of varied and high-end tools that we have developed over the years and are continuing to improve. But as the tools are growing ever more complex and advanced we need to safeguard the quality of what is delivered to the development team. To help make this happen, we are looking for an organized and passionate QA Engineer to join us. Part of the role would be to provide first line support to the development team, keeping track of issues and making sure they are dealt with effectively by the rest of the tools team. But a larger and likely more important part will be building up a full set of automated tests to guarantee the quality of everything delivered.
What you will do
- You will develop and execute test plans and test cases for internal tools;
- You will develop and maintain a suite of automated QA systems for tools and pipelines, and integrate the automated tests into our build system;
- You will work with the game development teams to determine where tools need to be improved;
- You will work with end users in triaging problem reports and validating new features;
- You will research and develop new technologies and incorporate new knowledge into the on-going tools QA process, maintaining active ownership of the quality of assigned projects throughout the product’s life cycle.
Who you are
- You have excellent knowledge of QA test processes, methodology and tools;
- You have at least 3+ years of QA experience in either games, media or a close related field;
- You have experience with either C#, C++ or Java programming languages;
- You have basic experience with 3D graphics applications;
- You have good analytical and communication skills;
- You have a methodical and organized approach to work;
- You're self-directed, detail-oriented and patient;
- You're able to work closely with developers and end users.
- You have experience with Ranorex test automation tools;
- Technical and Professional Knowledge – The ability to show and apply an appropriate level of expertise;
- Self-Development – The ability to improve performance and effectiveness through learning and development and adapting in a rapidly changing environment;
- Communication Skills – The ability to share knowledge and information with anyone in the most appropriate way;
- Team and Collaboration Skills – the ability to work collaboratively with others in order to achieve common objectives.
Do's and Don'ts
We review countless applications. Follow these golden rules when completing your application;
- Upload a code sample in the form of a .zip archive containing:
- A number of at least 10 files that demonstrate your coding abilities;
- A readme document explaining what is in the file and what these files are expected to portray;
- A project that you are proud to share and are able to demonstrate verbally;
- An example that shows an adequate amount of:
- Coding style and standards.
- Share complete projects that takes us alot of time to browse through to find the ‘example’ code;
- Share links to online services such as github, bitbucket, dropbox, google drive, etc
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op