Your typical day includes:
- Work with the Product Owner and stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain data models enabling analytics and reporting across the company
- Identify, validate, and ingest new data sources
- Take a cloud-native architecture approach when designing and developing data pipelines
- Participate in decision making regarding the right tools and technology stack to grow and develop a cloud-based data platform
This job might be for you if you have:
- 2 years of experience working in data platform projects and fluency in writing SQL queries
- Experience creating data models supporting reports and dashboards for different business functions
- Desire to learn and work with new and emerging cloud technologies and frameworks
- Experience working with Azure apps & services (SQL database, Data Factory, Logic Apps, Analysis Services) is a plus
- You like to have fun with your team and enjoy shipping products that impact the strategic direction of the company!
Your success will be measured by:
- You successfully delivered end-to-end solutions including building the data pipeline and developing the data model to support interactive dashboards and analytics use cases across the organization
- You are in control of the data flows, including design, development, testing, release and monitoring
- Collaborate with other data engineers and analysts to provide solutions tailored to business stakeholders needs
- You have a continuous learning mindset, including actions from your development plan in your daily activities
What do you get in return?
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities supporting global customers in over 12 countries, 100+ stores.
- Opportunity to make an impact by providing the best possible insights to support data-driven business decisions across the company
- Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that is committed to adopting emerging, cloud-based technologies
- 40% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)