Your typical day includes:
- Manage your product backlog and roadmap
- Gather requirements from your stakeholders
- Work with your agile development team to release new features
- Gather and analyze feedback from customers to improve the product
- Join daily scrum meetings with the development team
- Prepare your sprint planning
- Excite and invite stakeholders to product demo's
This job might be for you if you have?
- You have a strong interest in e-commerce and UX
- You have at least 2 years' experience in website product development
- Experience with 2D/3D product configurators is a plus
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mindset and are not afraid to speak your mind
- You can communicate your ideas clearly and have a can-do mentality
- Affinity with menswear
- Good analytical skills
- Problem-solving and result-driven
When are you doing a good job?
- When you lead and take end-to-end responsibility of your product roadmap
- When you receive an overall favorable feedback from stakeholders and team members
What do you get in return?
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- The opportunity to impact global customers in over 30 countries
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 20 nationalities
- 40% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)