Business Security Manager in
To bring the concept of ‘’secure by design’’ to life by influencing projects and operations to implement adequate and proportionate security coverage to achieve secure and resilient business and IT processes, systems...
To bring the concept of ‘’secure by design’’ to life by influencing projects and operations to implement adequate and proportionate security coverage to achieve secure and resilient business and IT processes, systems and operations throughout Delhaize.
- Deliver end-to-end business centric security consultancy
- Combine technical and non-technical expertise to assess information security risks of business projects, IT Services, Applications and Vendors and their impact
- Guide business owners and relevant stakeholders throughout the entire delivery lifecycle ensuring that information security is considered in a proportionate and tailored way
- Work closely with business stakeholders to find the right balance between cost, security and usability
- Work closely with other information security functions to deliver a consistent message throughout the organization on IAM, security architecture, cyber defense and governance, policies & awareness
- Complement and augment the knowledge of the other ISO functions to cope with special and complex business demands.
- Independently manage the activities and responsibilities you are assigned
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Continuously improve the business security way of working, supporting processes and documentation, and synergy with other security function
What we offer
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Up to 4 years of IT security Experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- International job with impact
- Good benefits
- Career opportunities within international retail environment
If you have the feeling that this vacancy matches with your professional and personal profile, please apply online with your resume attached.
If you have any questions regarding the function or working at Delhaize, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Robin Overweel at or +31 624 924 252
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)