Our Wholesale Banking department is looking for an experienced a Dev engineer to strengthen its DevOps squad that delivers a sophisticated platform to detect cyber fraud. As part of the Digital Channel tribe, the purpose of your squad is to ensure ING WB will be the safest bank and we will be leading in the area of fraud control. If your dream is to work at a place where we care
about preventing fraud, where we believe that you can live by the agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary compliance and QA measures, where we find that the problem chooses the language/technology and not the other way around, where we are committed to fostering a proper engineering culture and building a high-productivity squad of smart DevOps engineers with the getting-things done mentality, please read on.
What you’ll do
Your main focus will be on building and improving ING’s WB:
Platform for detecting and mitigating cyber fraud and cybercrimes for ING Wholesale Banking Customers, which supports real-time detection over multiple digital channels and transactions processing
In addition to working with complex data analysis solutions, you will also contribute to: Streamlining our continuous improvement process all the way by deployment those improvements into production in collaboration with Ops colleagues. Improving our continuous integration, increasing our automated test coverage, and helping us get to the next level of maturity with respect to Continuous Delivery.
You will work in the dynamic and challenging environment of the IT organization of ING Global Digital Channels. We operate according to a Scrum Agile development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
How to succeed
• Master’s Degree in Software Engineering /Computer Science
• You have 3-5 years of software engineering experience, preferably in Cyber fraud detection solutions for wholesale banking payments processing
• Strong programming skills in Java and Spring Boot framework with passion for Restful API and Reactive Programming
• You have sound knowledge of streaming platforms (e.g., Apache Flink), Apache Kafka and stateful backend
• Demonstrable experience producing reusable code components and libraries leveraged by multiple projects
• Good operating system knowledge and solid understanding GIT, CI/CD in Azure DevOps
• Good NoSQL knowledge and solid understanding of cryptography
• Experience with at least one modern scripting language (e.g., Ansible, PowerShell)
• You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback
• Fluent in written and spoken English (Dutch is not required), strong oral and written communication skills
A job offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
A job from 36 to 40 hours that fits your schedule to balance work and private life
A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
24 vacation days with 36-hour work week. (or 27 days with 40)
13th month salary
Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of yourgross annual salary
8% Holiday payment
Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.