Audio Coder in Amsterdam
Guerrilla Cambridge is looking for an experienced Audio Programmer to work on forthcoming projects. Primarily responsible for the development of audio technologies for the Cambridge Studio, our ideal engineer will also be comfortable with working across the engine code base, as required, and assist in the integration of audio tech across game systems and content.
What you will do
- You will improve and implement in-house tools, engine and gameplay audio features;
- You will collaborate with the development team to design and implement systems that enable them to realize their vision for the game;
- You will support the Audio team, promoting best practices and providing advice and clear documentation;
- You will assist in the integration of audio tech across game systems and content;
- You will liaise with other SCE departments and studios to improve and share audio technology.
Who you are
- You have the ability to converse effectively with the audio creative team to ensure content playback is delivered at the maximum level of quality for the host platform;
- You have a good knowledge of C/C++, streaming systems, multithreading and 3D Mathematics;
- You are able to write clear, maintainable and portable code;
- You possess solid software architecture and design skills, and have the ability to communicate these clearly;
- You possess optimization strategies and debugging skills;
- You are comfortable working at both high and low levels of the game engine;
- You have prior experience with console audio development;
- You possess an understanding and interest in audio acoustic modelling and 3D audio;
- You have knowledge of DSPs and audio effects development;
- You are self-disciplined with the ability to plan schedules and work to deadlines.
- You have working knowledge of C# and higher level scripting languages (LUA, Python);
- You are experienced around a DAW (Nuendo, Protools, Logic);
- You have ASM knowledge for optimization and debugging purposes;
- You have experience with localization pipelines;
- You have experience with audio middleware packages (FMOD, WWise);
- You have experience of graphical patching environments (MAX/MSP, Reaktor);
- You have a working ‘user’ knowledge of Maya (2009+);
- You have knowledge of asset management systems.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op