Guerrilla Cambridge is looking for a talented Junior Environment Artist to work on forthcoming projects.
What you will do
You will create cutting-edge architectural designs, themes and compositions as part of a highly talented team.
Who you are
- You are able to work within a predefined art style as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- You are able to deliver quality work within fixed time constraints;
- You show enthusiasm, drive and the ability to learn new processes;
- You are able to communicate ideas with others, and are able to take direction effectively;
- You can draw inspiration from a variety of sources outside of games;
- You have an interest in videogames;
- You have a passion for architecture and/or game worlds and their construction.
- You have experience using Maya;
- You have built environments within game performance budgets;
- You show proficiency in the use of zBrush or Mudbox.
Your portfolio should:
It would also be beneficial if your portfolio:
- Demonstrate both hard and soft surface 3D modelling techniques;
- Demonstrate PS4 quality texturing (diffuse, normal and specular maps);
- Demonstrate the ability to UV complex objects efficiently;
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of architectural structures;
- Demonstrate a keen attention to detail to produce a stunning solid looking asset;
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of Adobe Photoshop;
- Demonstrate the ability to use a PBR workflow.
- Contains 2D environment concept paints or sketches;
- Demonstrates your ability to create a complex environment, interior or exterior;
- Shows at least one environment demonstrating creative vision, an eye for detail, composition and visual story telling;
- Demonstrates high polygon asset creation either in hard or soft surface modelling.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)