Creature Animator in Amsterdam
Guerrilla is looking for an in-game creature animator with experience animating animal movement and behavior.
What you will do
- You will create real-time animalistic movement with a focus on quality and realism;
- You will co-operate with game designers and programmers to fulfill tasks according to the production plan.
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of industry experience;
- You possess excellent working knowledge of Maya;
- You have an excellent portfolio showing off realistic animations of creatures large and small (mammals, birds, reptiles, etc.);
- You’re able to create and iterate hand keyed animation quickly;
- You possess strong communication skills;
- You knowledgeable about game development processes;
- You’re willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and able to handle multiple tasks;
- You’re self-motivated and work well in a team.
We review countless applications. Follow these golden rules when submitting a portfolio:
- Start with your best and most recent work;
- Only include material that you’re confident will impress us;
- Focus on the discipline you’re applying for. If you’re a character artist you need to show us characters. Only include other work if it’s relevant;
- Make sure it’s presented in a format which is easy to access and read;
- Remember that this is a games development position. Work examples in games and game engines are more valuable to us.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op