Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio is most recently known for Horizon Zero Dawn. We’re looking for a technical designer with experience in an open world setting to work on our future projects.
What you’ll do
- You will be part of a small team tasked with creating ground-breaking, innovative gameplay with a focus on story and characters;
- You will be solving challenging technical problems that involve multiple disciplines in a fast-changing environment;
- You will listen to designers’ requests for help, distill their intentions, and translate those intentions into programmer requirements;
- You will guide designers towards solutions for their technical problems.
Who you are
- You have a proven track record of at least one shipped title;
- You are experienced with graph-based scripting and/or C++;
- You have great written and oral communication skills;
- You are able to weigh the urgency for feature requests against other requests.
- You have experience working on Open World games;
- You have experience with automation of tasks via scripting;
- You have experience with various engines, editors and their workflows.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op