We are growing fast. In fact, we are growing very fast indeed. That's because we create smart solutions that always amaze our customers. We are no longer a start-up, but we still have a special culture with fast customer responses and plenty of space for our own initiatives. We are looking for an autonomous person for this critical role. A Senior Front-End Developer who wants to actively contribute to the enormous growth we will achieve in the coming years.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will try to find the perfect balance between the creativity and productivity of all of our 20 websites.
What is your role in concrete terms?
- Improving the usability & performance of our websites;
- Every 2 weeks, you will provide new working functionalities for our websites;
- You will work with a multidisciplinary team of UX designers and programmers;
- In addition to your own specialist work, you will learn to perform the tasks assigned to each person in your team;
- You will set your own priorities, along with your team and the product owner; You will receive immediate feedback from the end users, and will try various experiments to get the job done;
- You will use the right tools for the job. We do not adhere to fixed choices.
- You work with a driven team to meet challenging deadlines. There is always budget for good ideas.
What we offer
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- We offer great benefits, such as a favourable pension and bonus scheme, compensation for travel expenses, 25 days of annual leave, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day, and various incentive programs;
- A year budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- A job in which you can further "develop" yourself;
- The opportunity to organise your working hours flexibly;
- You will have a Mac device (iMac or Macbook) at your disposal; You are free to work with any of the tools you like;
- You will work with a young team in which there is also room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or even boating;
- You will be a part of a surprisingly good working atmosphere, where hard work and fun go hand in hand, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events.
- At least finished hbo
- You have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in a similar position;
- Cross browser / device testing is second nature to you;
- You do not work with divs or tables, but you're completely at home with responsive web development;
- You are familiar with SEO;
- You are flexible, independent and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- Knowledge of developing for mobile devices (with Cordova) is a prerequisite;
- Knowledge of UI design in, for example, Sketch or Photoshop is also a requirement;
Are you interested in this challenging job as a Senior Front-End Developer? Apply directly online via the application button, or email your CV and personal statement to Roos Meij at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 06-22505933.
Are you curious about what we can offer you? To learn more, take a look at www.youngcapital.nl/werken-bij.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Improving the usability & performance of our websites
- Published at