Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio is most recently known for Horizon Zero Dawn. We’re currently
looking for a Combat Designer to join our team.
What you will do
- You will be part of the Combat team; assisting with development of enemies (robots!), weapons and player combat mechanics.
- You will have ownership over the design and development of individual combat features and systems and take them through a full development cycle from high level design to shippable quality.
- You will communicate and collaborate with multidisciplinary product teams.
- You will be pushing character action combat mechanics for the genre to a new level.
Who you are
- You have a passion for and deep understanding of combat mechanics, and have thoroughly played a wide variety of Western and Asian (character) action titles.
- You have shipped at least one or more AAA games; designing systems for combat and action games; in the areas of player combat mechanics, and/or enemy design and behavior.
- You have experience with visual scripting (Unity, Unreal, etc.) or scripting languages such as Lua.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are self-motivated, take initiative and are willing to prototype and pitch ideas to the team.
- You are open to constructive criticism, know how to listen and give feedback to others.
- You enjoy working in agile, multi-disciplinary team.
- You are flexible and approachable.
- Ability to visually express your ideas, for example using Photoshop or illustrator.
- Experience in 3D editing software and animation software.
All applications must be supported with a motivation letter.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op