De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
The Manager of Information Technology & Development will oversee teams of developers and/or supervisors within Transamerica. As a Manager of Information Technology & Development, you will drive development and implementation efforts of our web application solutions and ensure alignment with company goals. The Manager of Information Technology & Development will be partnering with executive leadership throughout Transamerica's Information Technology, Retirement Planning and other Business Divisions to provide strategic development solutions.
- Accountable for the performance and results of a team of programmers, developers and/or systems analysts.
- Manage the technical direction/solution for assigned projects; ensure completion within time and budget constraints.
- Set goals and performance expectations for individuals and work groups; provide coaching, training and mentoring.
- Provide technical guidance to employees, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Assist in annual budget planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, CIS or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Eight years of experience leading strong Java and .Net development teams.
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages or relational databases.
- Understanding and hands on experience with SQL Server, DB2 and Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- 10+ years of experience managing geographically dispersed development teams.
- Able to perform code reviews, ensure code quality, and assist in architecture solutions and development if necessary.
- Masters degree or technical certifications highly desired.
- Experience in the insurance/financial services industry.
- Experience leading and implementing strategic development initiatives to meet organizational needs.
- Leading executive presentations for IT and Retirement divisions.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Management experience required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration.
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution.
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo.
- Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer.
- Office environment.
- Travel up to 20%.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)