De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
Completes work with minimal guidance and direction, and typical project management assignments have a high level of complexity which may involve unstructured and ambiguous situations. Assignments may also include a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality and specialized knowledge or experience. Strong organizational skills (planning, prioritizing) and communication skills (written, verbal, listening) are critical to this position, as is the ability to successfully adapt to diverse people and situations, manage conflict, proactively resolve issues, and complete assignments on time. Must demonstrate developed skills in leadership, negotiation and facilitation techniques and interact professionally with staff and management at all levels. Solid understanding of Project Management methodologies and principles and possesses strong technical and analytical skills. Will often serve in a mentoring and leadership role.
- Lead creation and distribution of comprehensive digital roadmap to internal stakeholder groups and executive oversight committee.
- Establish roadmap format to view by audience, digital product, milestone date, and other relevant variables
- Solicit ongoing feedback to incorporate updates and share + present roadmap with executive team.
- Work closely with broader PMO organization to ensure digital initiatives are accurately captured and assessed.
- Aid in the initial assessment of internal/external resourcing needs for new digital requests.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and digital team members to identify synergies and overlap across the digital roadmap.
- Define and roll out new processes and templates to aid in the support of the digital factory process.
- Support the project prioritization process of all projects with key insights and data from digital roadmap.
- Assist business unit in determining expected outcomes + Return on Investment (ROI) for all efforts on the digital roadmap.
- Provide input and consulting on the planning, implementation and execution of all digital projects.
- Lead with enthusiasm and exhibit can-do behaviors. But ask important questions to effectively size level of effort and understand expected outcomes that will be delivered to end customer and/or business.
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Professional certification (PMP, ESI – Masters, etc.) preferred
- University or Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Advanced experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced experience using MS Project 2010 and Project Portfolio Tools
- Good understanding of the insurance and financial services industry
- Experience leveraging basic design principles and advanced presentation tools
- Agile and Lean work experience
- Experience working in a product organization
- Advanced collaboration skills while leading workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Must be able to communicate with senior level leadership
- Highly effective in situations with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Highly collaborative with a high level of emotional intelligence
- May require occasional travel
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)