De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
Leads the business analysis process and identifying business requirements for system solutions or improved processes that will increase efficiency and overall productivity. Analyzes data and processes to ensure the most effective results for the enterprise.
- Leads the effort to conduct business process analyses and needs assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Uses Business Process Modeling techniques and tools to create business process models.
- Leads effort to develop new or revised processes or procedures in lieu of system development.
- Facilitates the elicitation of business and systems requirements, utilizing comprehensive understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Provides leadership to analyze business unit requests and understand business requirements. Work with various technical staff members to determine possible solutions and communicate business and system impacts to Marketing and Operations staff.
- Prepares complex documentation for business and system requirements in various formats.
- Leads the analysis and documentation of business and system requirements.
- Conducts research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and develops formal recommendations to management.
- Provides input as to how data is created, stored and used (re used) as it relates to our business processes.
- May use Agile methodologies to support a systems development methodology to meet project deliverables.
- May be responsible for instructing, directing, mentoring, and checking the work of other business systems analysts. Plans, conducts and may supervise assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science or any Quantitative discipline with focus on data usage and critical thinking.
- Minimum of 8 years related experience.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing data and measurement to drive business, product, and operational decisions
- 2+ years’ demonstrated expertise in digital marketing data, mining and analyzing digital data, and web analytics
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL/TSQL queries to retrieve/modify data.
- Working knowledge of BI concepts & tools.
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce DMP (Krux).
- Working knowledge of systems methodology, project management, quality assurance and testing methodologies.
- Conceptual knowledge of graphical user interfaces, relational database management systems and data storage.
- Experience modeling data requirements based on complex business needs across multiple information domains.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong documentation, analysis, and organizational skills.
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration.
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution.
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo.
- Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer.
- Normal office environment.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)