De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
As a Business Management Specialist you will partner with technology management and business areas to drive action plans to improve IT communications, financial management, and operational performance management processes. The Business Management Specialist drafts correspondence and takes ownership of key IT, Finance, and Business projects.
- Maintain and update TransCentral Technology intranet site with features and articles pertinent to Technology staff. Interview management staff and compose/edit articles; submit for review and approval.
- Monitor and report usage statistics for the TransCentral Technology intranet site.
- Coordinate, schedule and facilitate monthly webinars for IT employees.
- Develop, coordinate and implement action plans to enhance collaboration between IT employees.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for IT leadership as needed.
- Serve as a point of contact for other functional areas regarding projects and initiatives requiring Technology participation and/or partnership.
- Identify, implement and monitor performance metrics to evaluate progress of operational, financial and organizational performance.
- Collaborate with Finance, Aegon Global Technology (AGT), and technology leadership to assist in development of the annual budget. Analyze expenses compared to budget at the cost center level to the senior leader level. Prepare documentation and presentation materials as required for the CTO to present budget information to executive management.
- Research and approve software invoices; collaborate with Finance to develop software tracking processes.
- Collaborate with Human Resources to develop and implement training and educational programs for IT employees. Create, update, communicate and maintain skillset inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience.
- Three years of experience in project management, business analysis, financial management or other relevant field.
- Experience in a technology organization.
- Advanced proficiency using MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- PMP certification.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills to tailor information based on the intended audience.
- Proven writing and editing skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability handle multiple tasks/responsibilities.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)