De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
Develops specifications for new and existing systems. Will work with DevOps and development team to collaborate on the development of the tools for deployment/debugging etc. Will provide training to co-workers and prepare presentations. Provide direction on projects and may supervise the tasks of other members of the project.
- Develops specifications and technical design for complex projects.
- Models business processes and data.
- Assists in creation and execution of test plans for integration and system tests.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents programs and sub-systems.
- Designs systems, sub-systems or program. Coordinates with co-workers, clients, operations, technical support, and vendors.
- Interfaces with clients to determine requirements, resolve problems, and perform testing.
- Analyzes system and program requirements for complex projects. Identifies multiple solutions to complex problems.
- Designs and develops specifications for complex or cross-functional systems and data structures.
- Analyzes and recommends tools.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of software development and research tools
- Is a resource to others in solving problems and works independently. Prepares presentations and leads meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field with 3 years experience is also acceptable.
- Experience with PC and/or mainframe systems.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Tensor flow
- Significant Experience in Java.
- Experience with AWS and open shift is great plus.
- Experience with DevOps Tool suite, CI/CD is plus.
- Experience with Tomcat.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with Spring.
- Familiar with Spring Boot.
- Experience in JPA.
- Familiar with Docker.
- Experience with Maven.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Ability to work in a fast moving team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve most of complex problems and errors that occur for processes and applications in a division.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Work successfully as team player.
- Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision.
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution.
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo.
- Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer.
- Office environment.
- Minimal travel (less than 10%).
- May be required to work outside normal business hours due to special projects or on-call situations.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)