De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
Responsible for designing system code, test, and document programs. Develops specifications for new and existing systems. Will communicate with end users to determine needs and requirements.
- Develops specifications and technical design for complex projects.
- Models business processes and data.
- Assists in creation and execution of test plans for integration and system tests.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents programs and sub-systems.
- Designs systems, sub-systems or program. Coordinates with co-workers, clients, operations, technical support, and vendors.
- Interfaces with clients to determine requirements, resolve problems, and perform testing.
- Analyzes system and program requirements for complex projects. Identifies multiple solutions to complex problems
- Designs and develops specifications for complex or cross-functional systems and data structures.
- Analyzes and recommends tools.
- Plans and completes complex IT projects.
- Champions standards, SOX, and best practices.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of software development and research tools
- Is a resource to others in solving problems and works independently. Prepares presentations and leads meetings.
- Other duties as assigned based on divisional needs.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Strong Core Java Experience
- Strong SQL Experience (MSSQL,Oracle)
- Strong Web Services Experience (SOAP/REST)
- Spring Experience (Spring Boot, Spring Batch)
- Experience with Hadoop/Big Data
- Experience with Unit Testing Methodologies and Tools (JUnit or similar)
- Experience with JMS Messaging (ActiveMQ or Others)
- Experience with Spark or in memory computing
- Exposure to MSG middleware
- Exposure to Camel
- Exposure to ETL tools (SSIS/Informatica)
- Exposure to SOLR
- Exposure to Kafka
- Ability to work in a fast moving team.
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo
- Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer
- Office environment.
- Minimal travel (less than 10%).
- May be required to work outside normal business hours due to special projects or on-call situations.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)