Responsible for designing system code, test, and document programs. Develops specifications for new and existing systems. Will communicate with end users to determine needs and requirements.
- Develops specifications and technical design for complex projects.
- Models business processes and data.
- Assists in creation and execution of test plans for integration and system tests.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents programs and sub-systems.
- Designs systems, sub-systems or program. Coordinates with co-workers, clients, operations, technical support, and vendors.
- Interfaces with clients to determine requirements, resolve problems, and perform testing.
- Analyzes system and program requirements for complex projects. Identifies multiple solutions to complex problems
- Designs and develops specifications for complex or cross-functional systems and data structures.
- Analyzes and recommends tools.
- Plans and completes complex IT projects.
- Champions standards, SOX, and best practices.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of software development and research tools
- Is a resource to others in solving problems and works independently. Prepares presentations and leads meetings.
- Other duties as assigned based on divisional needs.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Strong Core Java Experience
- Strong SQL Experience (MSSQL,Oracle)
- Strong Web Services Experience (SOAP/REST)
- Spring Experience (Spring Boot, Spring Batch)
- Experience with Hadoop/Big Data
- Experience with Unit Testing Methodologies and Tools (JUnit or similar)
- Experience with JMS Messaging (ActiveMQ or Others)
- Experience with Spark or in memory computing
- Exposure to MSG middleware
- Exposure to Camel
- Exposure to ETL tools (SSIS/Informatica)
- Exposure to SOLR
- Exposure to Kafka
- Ability to work in a fast moving team.
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo
- Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer
- Office environment.
- Minimal travel (less than 10%).
- May be required to work outside normal business hours due to special projects or on-call situations.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)