Responsible for designing system code, test, and document programs. Develops specifications for new and existing systems. Will deal with clients to determine needs and requirements.
- Develops specifications for new and existing systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents programs.
- Coordinates with co-workers, clients, operations, technical support, and vendors.
- Interfaces with clients to determine requirements, resolve problems and perform testing.
- Analyzes system and program requirements. Solves problems with systems and programs.
- Performs limited training services.
- May provide direction on specific projects and frequently works independently.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of software development.
- May assist in mentoring junior members of the team.
- Must be able to manage multiple activities at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Strong Core Java Experience
- Strong SQL Experience (MS SQL,Oracle)
- Web Services Experience (SOAP/REST)
- Spring Experience (Spring Boot, Spring Batch)
- General experience with ETL- SSIS, Informatica
- General experience with Hadoop
- General experience Spark or in memory computing
- General experience Camel
- General experience Active MQ
- Exposure to SOLR
- Exposure to Kafka
- Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration
- Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution
- Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo
- Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer
- Normal office environment.
- Mainframe and/or PC competence.
- Minimal travel (less than 10%)
- May be required to work outside normal business hours due to special projects or on-call situations.
- Behavioral & Leadership Competencies
- Attention to Detail
- Through Communication Skills both written and verbally
- Strong Functional Knowledge
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)