De (financiële) wereld is de afgelopen jaren ingrijpend veranderd. Mede daardoor is de verzekeringsmarkt continu in beweging. Met onze producten en diensten willen we bij Aegon mensen in staat stellen financieel gezond oud te worden.
Facilitate the business analysis process to identify business requirements for system solutions or improved processes that will increase efficiency and overall productivity.
- Prepares “as is” and “current state” documentation in written and graphical form (flows).
- Use Business Process Modeling techniques and tools to create business process models.
- Lead effort to develop new or revised processes or procedures in lieu of system development.
- Facilitates the elicitation of business and systems requirements.
- Analyze business unit requests and understand business requirements.
- Prepare documentation for business and system requirements in various formats.
- Works on project teams that are developing or modifying highly complex information systems, includes analysis and documentation of business and system requirement and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
- Conducts research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and develops formal recommendations to management.
- May serve as a participant in the Enterprise Architecture program.
- This may involve providing input as to how data is created, stored and used (re-used) as it relates to our business processes.
- May use project management and program management methodologies to support a systems development methodology to meet project deliverables.
- Provide test scenarios or test criteria based on knowledge gained through business and systems analysis.
- May provide approval or quality check on test plans or test matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience, preferably in IT or a business area discipline (i.e. accounting, investments, or marketing).
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in business systems analysis.
- 2-4 years of industry experience also preferred.
- Two years of experience managing technical projects in a complex environment.
- Basic knowledge of insurance company operations.
- Proficient personal computer skills including mainframes, PC's and networks.
- Understanding of Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Strong Agile or Scrum background.
- Willing to lead a team or project to successful completion.
- Work with various technical staff members to determine possible solutions and communicate business and system impacts to IT and Operations staff.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Normal office environment.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)