Facilitate the business analysis process to identify business requirements for system solutions or improved processes that will increase efficiency and overall productivity.
- Prepares “as is” and “current state” documentation in written and graphical form (flows).
- Use Business Process Modeling techniques and tools to create business process models.
- Lead effort to develop new or revised processes or procedures in lieu of system development.
- Facilitates the elicitation of business and systems requirements.
- Analyze business unit requests and understand business requirements.
- Prepare documentation for business and system requirements in various formats.
- Works on project teams that are developing or modifying highly complex information systems, includes analysis and documentation of business and system requirement and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
- Conducts research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and develops formal recommendations to management.
- May serve as a participant in the Enterprise Architecture program.
- This may involve providing input as to how data is created, stored and used (re-used) as it relates to our business processes.
- May use project management and program management methodologies to support a systems development methodology to meet project deliverables.
- Provide test scenarios or test criteria based on knowledge gained through business and systems analysis.
- May provide approval or quality check on test plans or test matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience, preferably in IT or a business area discipline (i.e. accounting, investments, or marketing).
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in business systems analysis.
- 2-4 years of industry experience also preferred.
- Two years of experience managing technical projects in a complex environment.
- Basic knowledge of insurance company operations.
- Proficient personal computer skills including mainframes, PC's and networks.
- Understanding of Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Strong Agile or Scrum background.
- Willing to lead a team or project to successful completion.
- Work with various technical staff members to determine possible solutions and communicate business and system impacts to IT and Operations staff.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Normal office environment.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)