Develops specifications for new and existing systems. Will deal with clients to determine needs and requirements. Will provide training to co-workers and prepare presentations. Provide direction on projects and may supervise the tasks of other members of the project.
- Develops specifications and technical design for complex projects.
- Models business processes and data.
- Assists in creation and execution of test plans for integration and system tests.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents programs and sub-systems.
- Designs systems, sub-systems or program. Coordinates with co-workers, clients, operations, technical support, and vendors.
- Interfaces with clients to determine requirements, resolve problems, and perform testing.
- Analyzes system and program requirements for complex projects. Identifies multiple solutions to complex problems.
- Designs and develops specifications for complex or cross-functional systems and data structures.
- Analyzes and recommends tools.
- Plans and completes complex IT projects.
- Champions standards, SOX, and best practices.
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of software development and research tools
- Is a resource to others in solving problems and works independently. Prepares presentations and leads meetings.
- Other duties as assigned based on divisional needs.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, instruction, and all safety rules.
- Exhibits regular, reliable, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field is acceptable in lieu of work experience.
- Experience with SQL, SSIS, .Net, VB or VBA, JIRA, Sharepoint, knowledge/experience with databases is a plus.
- 8 years of application or database support development.
- Application support and development knowledge in C# and .NET languages.
- Scripting experience in PowerShell, Perl, Bash, or SQL.
- Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field with 6 years experience is also acceptable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve most of complex problems and errors that occur for processes and applications in a division.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player. Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision.
- Normal office Environment.
- Minimal travel (less than 10%).
- May be required to work outside normal business hours due to special projects or on-call situations.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)