What will you be...
Our clients are building innovative solutions within the financial sector. Even with crypto currencies on the rise, the financial sector is still creating new fintech’s, payment offerings, crowdfunding platforms and e-
What will you be doing
Our clients are building innovative solutions within the financial sector. Even with crypto currencies on the rise, the financial sector is still creating new fintech’s, payment offerings, crowdfunding platforms and e-commerce integrations into other value chains. They build, consume and integrate api’s to create innovative new services.
Our European based team of tech enthusiasts are looking for an experienced engineer to join their eager and highly skilled team. As a key member of the engineering team, you will work on all aspects of product development. Which includes design, develop, prototype, write interface specifications, implement, debug, maintain current code, write new code, review code and test. Interact with customers and product management to understand requirements and develop innovative solutions that create a smile on our customers face. You will complete complex technical assignments with your empowered agile team. You will mentor junior developers and guide them on complex aspects and do regular code reviews. Are you able to shape and create a product strategy? To help define the product features, refine system architecture, and spearhead the best practices. Then this is the job for you
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer to combine the art of design with the art of programming. As a Front End Web Developer you will function as a key member of the development team responsible for designing solutions to convert our customer needs into functional and appealing interactive and responsive applications.
- We follow the Scrum agile methodology and agile UX for designing the front end.
- Required to work for any of the customer in banking or insurance company and would be mostly involved in making responsive web application or hybrid mobile apps, which would be communicating to backend application by REST services.
- Ensure adherence to coding and quality standards and contribution to Scrum activities
- Foster continuous process improvement through the use of best practices and agile methodology.
- Contribute both technically and in an advisory role.
- Develop and manage extensible, stable code bases for a variety of applications
- Collaborating with other teams and within the team, to bring out improvements and quality of the deliverables by following process and standards
- Basic knowledge of Git is a must.
- You have knowledge about Docker, ES6, Webpack, WebGL and REST API’s
- Professional work experience in Agile/Scrum.
- You have used CI/CD pipeline and can configure jobs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field plus 4 years of experience
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Excellent facilities for flexible working
- A pension contribution
- A year-end bonus
- 26 days of paid leave
- A mobility allowance
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op