Are you ready to harvest?
Do you want to work for a startup in the heart of Amsterdam that has all the big customers and interesting projects? A startup that does not have to fight for its existence but can leverage on years of relationship with their customers from its mother company Capgemini? A startup that does not run out of projects and where you can easily switch from one technology to another? A startup that will enable you to bring your Hackathon babies alive!
What will you be doing
Innovation, creativity, knowledge and personal development is in our DNA. You will not only be designing and developing but also be coaching, blogging and will speak at the best congresses. With your passion for innovation you make sure that our customers get a solid lead in the digital world. We are the Mr. Wolfs for the companies we deal with. We focus on the required outcome, fix it and are on our way to our next assignment.
You have a passion for innovation and know how to use your coding skills to give large banks and insurers a solid lead in the digital world. You will work in multidisciplinary Agile teams on innovative solutions. Your advice and POC will amaze our customers and they will want this to be implemented as soon as possible. Together with us you will determine the standards of sound software engineering.
How do you qualify?
You will have a complete playground/garage at your disposal where you have access to the latest application frameworks, cloud technologies, experts and relevant customer use stories. This is where you can really bring live to your hackathon prototype babies that just needed a little more TLC.
Are you ready to join a startup that works with all the new technologies, partners with Fintechs and offers great assignments and brilliant colleagues?
Well, we ask you to come prepared and would like to hear your story and see what you have in your “rucksack” already. Tel us about:
• Your story on how you work with front-end or back-end;
• Your experience with different UI frameworks and what you have learned working with them;
• Your view on the pros en cons of working in an Agile environment;
• A situation that shows your strong communication skills and ability to present ideas;
• Your story on what is the advantage of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
• Your experience in mentoring and coaching colleagues;
• Your vision on how to apply testing.
Next to brilliant colleagues, the best projects and a great office in the heart of Amsterdam we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• Pension benefits
• Permanent contract
• Excellent facilities for flexible working
• A quartely bonus
• 26 days of paid leave