The Albert Heijn mission is to be the most loved and healthy company in and for the Netherlands. The role of IT in this mission is to provide the business with fit-for-purpose, reliable and secure IT solutions at optimum cost. Simultaneously, as digital technology transforms the industry, new technological capabilities will be built as required for the business of tomorrow.
In order for AHIT to meet its ambitious goals, the supplier community within AHIT has to excel. Vendor & Contract Management within AHIT has the responsibility to ensure this happens. From identifying the needs and selecting the right suppliers to cultivating the right type of relationships and managing outcomes, there is an E2E focus on Vendor management.
Ensure Delhaize receives optimal value (resources, knowledge, performance and cost) from a network of world-class technology Partners and Suppliers whilst enabling effective collaboration and governance to maintain balanced and sustainable relationships
- Co-develop and maintain a Tower Strategy and Strategic Vendor plan for a specified IT Tower
- Assess the appropriateness of new IT developments, applications and processes into AH and advise IT colleagues and the business on potential improvement opportunities regarding the vendor base
- Ensure alignment with Group Vendor Management
- For your specified Strategic Partner/ s establish the new performance standard – a step change in performance to a ‘next in class’ level across all performance parameters: service, quality, cost, speed, agility and security.
- Establish Partnership status with Strategic Vendors and adopt key partnership principles.
- Champion the Partner within AHIT and across Delhaize
- Ensure contractual SLA’s, OLA’s and metrics are modernised to reflect the changing business requirements of today and tomorrow.
- Manage the Contract Change process together with suppliers and AH Legal
- Govern and manage supplier relationships and their performance execution according to contractual obligations
- Establish annual performance targets and SIP’s together with Partners and manage.
- Create a balanced supplier ecosystem, leveraging Delhaize’s scale,to address productivity and industrialization whilst also ensuring ideation and innovation.
- Cultivate a cross partner collaborative and agile environment
- Champion for adoption of better practice across the AHIT organization and coach / assist colleagues in the team and department
What are we looking for?
- Relevant Master degree (e.g. Business Administration, IT Management)
- At least 6 years of relevant experience as a vendor manager within a retail or FMCG organization
- Or exceptional candidate with applicable higher management studies in relevant areas
- Demonstrable knowledge of Vendor management models (expert)
- Excellent capabilities to collaborate and interface with other disciplines
- Carries a certain gravitas to engage with and build relationships with executives
- Experienced in business / partnership transformations
- High level of entrepreneurial skills and financial acumen
- Demonstrable track record in initiating and leading projects’ delivery (cost, performance, quality, security)
- Is regarded as an innovator in the field of V&CM
- Wants to make a difference and define what excellence in the field should be.
- Understands the value of partnerships and cross supplier collaboration
- Uncompromising ethics and values
- Eye for detail and stress resistant.
Fluent in English (word and writing)
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)