Guerrilla is looking for a Co-dev Producer to take ownership of the planning and organization of the external art development. At Guerrilla, we leverage outsourcing to the max, and all internal art teams support and/or utilize external production to some extent. We already have art directors with ownership of the creative vision, who provide feedback to vendors directly on a daily basis, but they need support with the long-term planning, securing of external resources, and management of the vendors themselves in order to succeed.
What you will do
- Maintain and cultivate long-term positive vendor relationship;
- Negotiate favorable contracts; to secure good terms, rates, and talents;
- Plan and book external capacity to guarantee the best external resources are always available whenever needed;
- Anticipate resource needs, both short-term and long-term, from sometimes uncertain and fluent design decisions.;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and help shepherd the internal processes forward to keep production running smoothly without interruptions;
- Support the internal assistant art directors, who are responsible for the day-to-day interactions with vendors, if issues need to be escalated for quick resolution;
- Facilitate communication between all art teams to realize overall goals and make sure deadlines are met and issues surfaced swiftly;
- Track status of art assets, including making sure supporting materials required for production is properly prepared, communicated, understood, and followed externally;
- Assist external project managers in the creation and execution of art schedules and resource plans;
- Gather accurate data and prepare financial reports, such as monthly, quarterly, and annual spending, both actual and forecasted, for the executive producer and studio management team;
- Look to expand the studio’s outsourcing efforts where further efficiencies, savings, and/or quality improvements can be made.
Who you are
- At least 5 years prior game industry experience including direct experience with outsourcing and vendor management;
- Able to solve complex production problems efficiently with a track-record of doing so already.
- Knowledgeable of art content production pipelines; from ideas, briefs, workflows, and team dependencies etc.;
- Ambitious and relentlessly focused on high-quality, high-fidelity results;
- Comfortable in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment, embracing changes and accepting revisions if needed to improve the game;
- Master of both agile and waterfall production methods, able to discern which approach to take based on the situation;
- Proficient in Excel, Hansoft, JIRA.
A background in technical art direction or art production is preferred; however, please note that this is NOT a hands-on art director position as those tasks are already covered by other roles.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op