Your role as DevOps Lifecyle...
As an integral member of IT&WS, based in The Netherlands, you will be responsible for DevOps supporting our next generation Audit products hosted in the cloud. DevOps is the future model...
Your role as DevOps Lifecyle Engineer
As an integral member of IT&WS, based in The Netherlands, you will be responsible for DevOps supporting our next generation Audit products hosted in the cloud. DevOps is the future model for providing IT operations, working closely with the development teams to design and build networks, infrastructure, monitoring, and operations in the cloud.
You’ll be reporting to the DevOps team lead in the Netherlands firm and liaise with peers, technical leads, business analysts and project managers residing in The Netherlands and development teams in the U.S. You’ll be working closely with developers in the U.S. and other DevOps teams around the world to create our future operational environment in the cloud for our next generation audit productions
Your responsibilities are developing and implementing the following standards:
- Version controlBuild automation and verification testing
- Assisting with environmental configuration, automated deployment and testing
- Assisting in implementation of automatically creating environments on premises and in the cloud
- Assisting in implementing end to end governance of software deployment
You will be part of an immersive training experience in the US for several weeks with our existing DevOps teams to quickly learn DevOps and Cloud fundamentals, best practices, and skills. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the state of the art in cloud development and deliver our next generation of Audit Solutions in the Cloud!
Your DevOps Lifecyle Engineer profile
You will be a team member involved in many aspects of a DevOps Team; from the collaboration with other team members and customers to determine the best solution for a particular engagement to the design, development and delivery of software products.
Your personal skills should include:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or related fields
- At least 3 years of work experience in related field
- Azure PaaS
- Batch/powershell scripting
- Build master
- Software Packaging
- Demonstrate the capability to work with the tools involved to implement and ensure compliance with the process put in place
- Professionalism & excellent communication skills; to include written and oral communication – the ability to communicate collaboratively in front of a whiteboard. An ability to understand your audience and adjust your communication style to fit them.
- Hands-on development experience with Microsoft technologies related to: Java, or C#, SQL Server 2008, 2012 and/or 2014, TFS (Team Foundation Server 2010 >), VSTS or Jenkins or similar ALM tool, Powershell, or Bash or similar scripting language, Git or TFSVC or similar version control tools and branching strategies for that tool
- Creating Continuous Integration and Nightly builds
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions
- Team player that understands how your own work is important to the team's success
- Ability to multitask across different projects
- Ability to learn business concepts quickly
- A desire to constantly learn and share new knowledge, whether this is reading a book and posting a review on our Yammer, or giving a lunch and learn on the hottest new topics in your field.
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience with Desired State Configuration tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Experience with Cloud automation
- Experience with Automated deployments (tools like Octopus Deploy, Microsoft Release manager, Ancible etc.)
- Flexibility, and ability to work well with others in a virtual, geographically dispersed team environment
- A customer focused attitude, striving for high quality standards
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language.
Your immediate colleagues are other DevOps team members working together as a high performing team. The role reports to the DevOps team leader. Your primary work location is Amsterdam.
What does Deloitte have to offer?
You are provided with the following:
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
- A dynamic, professional work environment with enthusiastic colleagues;
- An innovative environment with the latest in IT technology;
- Good growth opportunities within the organization;
- Good educational possibilities;
- A competitive salary;
- 26 days of leave;
- NS Business card;
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.