Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio responsible for the PS4 exclusive, Horizon Zero Dawn. We’re currently looking for a Lead Quest Designer to join our team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will lead an experienced team of Quest Designers, responsible for creating quests that meet the standards of quality and conform to the vision and pillars established with the Game Director;
- You will supervise, manage, inspire, and empower your team, set achievable quality standards and guide team members on how to attain them, review work and provide actionable feedback;
- You will champion the creative process and foster clear communication and collaboration within the design team and with other multidisciplinary product teams;
- You will partner closely with the game director, producers, and other project leads to ensure code, art and design come together in the best possible way for the player experience;
- You will analyse results of external and internal playtests to determine action items to improve the content under your supervision;
You will also collaborate with the data analytics and player research teams to further the understanding of the player experience and quality.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 5 years of experience on one or more AAA games in a design leadership role;
- You have experience in Quest Design
- You have experience designing quests or narrative content for Open World games;
- You have excellent leadership and management skills;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are analytical, can evaluate and interpret player behaviour data;
- You are self-motivated, take initiative and are willing to prototype and pitch ideas to the team;
- You are open to constructive criticism, know how to listen and give feedback to others;
- You enjoy working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams;
You are flexible and approachable.
- You have experience with visual scripting (Unity, Unreal, etc);
- Any experience in other game development disciplines; UI/UX, Art, Audio, Code.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op