Guerrilla is looking for an exceptionally talented and experienced Senior Cinematic Animator to join our award winning animation team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will help create real-time non-interactive sequences for our next project from conception to integration;
- You will work closely with Directors, Leads and other stakeholders to ensure a consistent unified visual style;
- You will actively push the quality standards for cinematic animation and pipelines to new industry benchmarks.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 5 years prior industry experience (film, games, television, etc.);
- You have command of animating realistic human acting, as well as high-adrenaline action;
- You have experience with motion capture as well as hand keyframed animation;
- You have experience managing and mentoring small sub-teams of at least 3 people;
- You possess excellent working knowledge of Maya (Motion Builder experience is a plus);
- You have a solid understanding of Cinematic development and storytelling, from pre-viz through final polish;
- You keep abreast of all the latest developments in animation techniques and workflows within the game and movie industry;
- You’re high on initiative, have great written and verbal communication skills, and know how to manage your time effectively.
- All applications must be supported with a reel showing off recent and relevant work required for this position.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op