As Business Analyst you will be working alongside senior stakeholders as part of either discovery pieces of work or project delivery (including business cases) for internal projects within Deloitte.
You will work closely with Account Managers to elicit and document business, functional and non-functional requirements. In addition, you will support the Service Line Lead Deliver to evolve the Business Analysis practice within IT & Workplace Services.
You are a professional with a focus on business needs, with excellent process mapping, business writing and presentation skills. Ideally you have been working in professional services environments similar to Deloitte.
You will be part of the Dutch IT & Workplace Services organization but also have a strong working relationship with the ITS Business Analysis practice in the UK.
- Elicit and interpret business and technical requirements using a variety of elicitation techniques, using technology to communicate where appropriate.
- Write high-quality Business Cases, Use Cases, Requirements Catalogues and BPMN process maps in accordance with requirements of the assigned work.
- Provide analysis support to stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of a project to ensure that business requirements are delivered appropriately.
- Work closely with technical teams (Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure and Operations) to ensure that business requirements are accurately converted into technical solutions.
- Share, with Business Analysis team, experience and knowledge in order to enhance team intelligence and performance.
- Ensure high-quality analysis, documentation and effective stakeholder management.
- Provide Business Alignment Lead and Service Line Lead Deliver with ad-hoc support when required.
Skills and competencies
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis within a project delivery environment, with an excellent understanding of how business analysis can deliver value to an organisation.
- Experience and knowledge of business analysis principles, methodologies and tools across both Waterfall and Agile projects.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, with an ability to communicate and influence across different layers of the organisation.
- Ability to understand, interpret, present and challenge technical and/or complex information to colleagues at all levels of the firm.
- Strong listening skills with the ability to very quickly understand what is feasible and what not, in order to better manage user expectations.
- Experience with successfully managing scope in challenging environments.
- Ability to focus on detail, with the ability to deliver and present accurate and quality-driven documentation.
- Experience of developing and maintaining strong relationships with business stakeholders with the ability to challenge and influence where required.
- Competent with Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) and Use Case writing.
Additional desirable competencies include:
- Experience of working with iServer.
- Experience in professional services or an understanding of professional services business processes.
- Experience of working within a Lead role, either within a project or a team.
- A strong ´can do´ attitude with an ability to motivate colleagues to do the same.
- A role model in having a proactive approach, especially when managing stakeholder expectations.
- A role model as a team player with an ability to work collaboratively and positively with others in an open, friendly, flexible and facilitating manner.
- Professional and highly presentable at all times.
- Role model interpersonal skills, with gravitas to gain credibility and trust with senior staff.
- Diplomatic, yet persuasive with an ability to handle difficult conversations and confidently manage and influence senior stakeholders.
- An expert in logical/critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Confident and comfortable to work under pressure and manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
Able to work in a flexible environment, with an ability to decide which style of analysis and project delivery is appropriate.
Deloitte IT & Workplace Services
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 6000 employees Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Financial Advisory Services and Risk Services. Innovation and initiative are key.
Deloitte IT & Workplace Services with about 160 employees, provides information and communication technology, online services, access systems, audio-visual equipment, building management, facilities management and cabling for all Deloitte departments. IT professionals like to work with us because of innovative character of our activities. Our culture is described as dynamic, informal, innovative, social, international, team-oriented, results-oriented and challenging.
We offer you
- A work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Role-related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- Continuous developments in ICT area
- 26 vacation days
- Mobility scheme
- NS Business Card
Are you challenged by this vacancy?
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.