We are looking for a temporary International Studio Recruiter to help us meet our challenging staffing demands for a period of 6 months. You will manage our recruitment process from beginning to end. In order to achieve the recruitment objectives, you work closely together with the hiring managers and your colleagues of Human Resources.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will manage the full cycle of our recruiting process including position management, sourcing, screening, and pre-interviewing;
- Maintain track of candidate activity and communication with the hiring managers;
- You will organize and coordinate phone/skype and onsite interviews;
- Proactively research and stay aware of current industry developments, trends and insights that can be used to our advantage;
- You are able to demonstrate a keen interest in and enthusiasm for games to understand the priorities of our managers;
- You will maintain and pro-actively engage in our social media career channels: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn;
- You will maintain regular and clear communication with our external manpower suppliers.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 3+ years’ experience as in-house recruiter for preferably an international company;
- You have an academic or HBO (Higher Vocational Educational) qualification and intellectual level;
- You have strong knowledge and experience in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), preferably ‘Jobvite’;
- You have experience in a highly technical, demanding but creative environment;
- You have excellent organizational skills & multitasking abilities;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You are a self-starter but you are also a team player, ready to help others and contribute to the overall success of Guerrilla.
Start May until November, 2018
Only application submitted in English will be considered.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op