Are you an Application Manager that thinks in solutions and not only in systems? Do you have the ambition to develop yourself continuously? Then this is your chance!.The IT department of APG Asset Management (APG AM-IT) is...
Are you an Application Manager that thinks in solutions and not only in systems? Do you have the ambition to develop yourself continuously? Then this is your chance!.
The IT department of APG Asset Management (APG AM-IT) is looking for an Application Manager Integration for the Application Integration DevOps team. Your focus will be on the Integration platforms which connect/interface with all core applications within APG Asset Management. Platforms and tools which are used are TIBCO BusinessWorks and TIBCO EMS, Microsoft SQLServer (SSIS), TIBCO BusinessEvents and TIBCO Spotfire.
Together with the other team members and the business the primary tasks are:
- Continuity of the current and future business needs;
- Supporting the business in the use of the application(s), resolving incidents and/or questions and implementing changes;
- Contribute to the development of our strategies and the systems we use;
- Coordination on the before mentioned tasks;
- Maintain the relationship with our business and suppliers;
- Report to the management.
As part of the APG AM COO organization the department AM IT is responsible for the APG AM business needs for IT solutions.
AM-IT translates the functional requirements from the business into IT solutions, develops and implements these solutions. We also provide business consultancy (reactive and proactive) and deliver the support on operational support on operational systems and solutions.
The AM-IT department is divided into four teams; Back office, Data, Information & Integration, Staff and Front office. Each team consist of about, depending on the running projects, 40 fte.
The culture within the AM-IT department is that of a service provider and to realize high quality, effective and efficient solutions.
As an Application Manager you are a specialist in finding solutions, think in terms of opportunities and have a service mindset. Ownership and taking responsibility come naturally to you and you have a pragmatic mindset who is driven by quality.
We also require:
- A bachelor degree in IT or software-engineering with affinity of financial markets;
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience, preferable within financial markets;
- Knowledge of and experience with TIBCO or Microsoft SQLServer (SSIS) products is a pre;
- Service delivery mindset;
- Experience with an Agile and/or DevOps way of working;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and in English.
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives. Everyone is welcome to apply.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)