Are you accurate and can you work autonomously? Do you have experience with data processing and information provision? We are looking for an Investment Analyst within APG Asset Management and we would love to hear your story.
As an Investment Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- structuring and analyzing periodic exposure and return information for clients;
- providing clients with ad hoc information;
- making structural improvements to the (automation) process;
- managing the decision support systems used by the Front Office and in the investment process, from a functional perspective;
- where necessary, you will be deployed in Asset Management-wide projects and/or initiatives designed to realize structural improvements in information provision.
At APG Asset Management you will work as a member of the Portfolio Analytics & Information Services team, which is part of the Investment Support department. The team, comprising eleven Investment Analysts, is responsible for the setup and timely delivery of user-friendly, accurate and consistent data and information solutions, and services to a varied client base. The clients are Front Office, Client Management, Financial Risk Management, Performance Measurement, and External Reporting.
You will be based in Amsterdam in our office at the Zuidas.
As an Investment Analyst you are a team player while working with considerable autonomy. You are extremely accurate in your work and your well-developed communication skills enable you to convey information clearly. A proactive approach and a healthy degree of ambition are valued very highly in this position.
- a completed academic study (in IT or an economic/quantitative orientation);
- a VBA or CFA diploma, or the willingness to attain such a qualification;
- experience with or at least affinity with the financial markets and services;
- at least 4 years work experience with a focus on data processing and information provision (at a substantive level, as well as with the underlying technical infrastructure and data management processes);
- an analytical background and excellent knowledge of databases and reporting/”business intelligence” tooling;
- specific experience with languages such as Python or R and reporting software such as Alteryx or SAS Enterprise Guide (this is a condition);
- excellent command of English, both spoken and written;
- a good command of the Dutch language is an advantage.
APG is a pension provider that organizes the pensions for 4.5 million people on behalf of several pension funds. We provide the pensions of one in every five families in the Netherlands.
APG Asset Management is one of the largest pension asset managers in the world. We leverage all our experience, expertise and innovative power to invest the pension assets of our clients and their participants cost effectively. We contribute to a quality, affordable pension by achieving a stable, sustainable long-term return with responsible risks. For APG Asset Management, innovation and personal development are the way to keep a leading edge in pension asset management. Do you love your profession as well as a challenge? APG Asset Management offers plenty of challenges.
APG believes good employment practices are essential. In addition to a market level salary, a quality pension scheme and a year-end bonus, we also offer extensive opportunity in training and personal development. APG is proud to have earned the Top Employer and Top ICT Employer titles since 2008.
We believe that diversity promotes a broader vision and better decision-making. Engagement and respecting cultural differences contribute to our corporate objectives. Everyone is welcome to apply.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)