Guerrilla’s Amsterdam studio is most recently known for Horizon Zero Dawn. We are currently looking for a Senior Design Analyst to join our team.
What you will do
- You will own the massive dataset that is Horizon Zero Dawn, and drive all our data endeavors.
- You will work together with our tech teams, and design which data we track and how we track it.
- You will work closely with game design for analysis of our released and in-development games.
- You will translate design questions into trackable data and pro-actively report on findings.
- You will be involved in setting up playtests to generate new data according to best practices.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field.
- You have several years of games industry experience performing quantitative analysis.
- You have excellent SQL skills, including extensive experience querying large, complex data sets.
- You have a proven ability to deal and thrive with multiple data sources.
- You have an good understanding of how data can help improve game design.
- You have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have experience using Tableau or similar types of data reporting software.
- You have experience developing games in other areas, like game design, code or QA.
- You have experience leading- and managing teams.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op