Guerrilla is looking for an ambitious individual with a proven track record in MotionBuilder and Motion Capture to join our Technical Animation Team. As a member of the Technical Animation team, you will define processes and tools to help the overall quality improvement of our motion capture animation workflow in the most efficient way possible. You will also work closely with the humanoid, cinematic, living world animation and outsource teams to help them achieve the highest quality possible, and collaborate with the animation teams on the development of tools and workflow and the troubleshooting of issues.
What you will do
- You will collaborate with the Humanoid, Cinematic and Living World Animation teams to help meet aesthetic and in-game requirements while working within technological specifications.
- You will be responsible for the creation of our MotionBuilder Characters and the Operation and Maintenance of our Motion Capture Stage and pipeline.
- You will be part of the Technical Animation Team and work closely with our riggers, skinners and animation tool programmers.
- You will oversee the Motion Capture Sessions, solving the data on to the Game Characters, the MotionBuilder Rigs and propriety tools, driving the development of new tools to aid in the speed and ease of use.
- You will properly estimate time to complete work and manage competing priorities.
- You will help ensure that the animation quality is not compromised by limitations of technical processes.
- You will define workflows and pipelines in consultation with colleagues, and develop and improve in-house tools as needed while remaining aware of the impact of decisions on other disciplines.
- You will build collaborative relationships and resolve conflicts in a constructive manner.
- You will research and develop new techniques, approaches and solutions as required.
Who you are
- You understand the technical art goals and guidelines and are able to use these goals as guidance for decision making.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience.
- You have a firm grasp of the motion capture processes and humanoid rigging.
- You have excellent skills with MotionBuilder and Vicon Blade and/or Shogun.
- You are proficient with scripting languages Python (first), PyQt (second).
- You possess strong communications skills, and a clear command of the English language.
- You work well with others and are proactive at problem solving.
- You enjoy expanding your knowledge, sharing what you know and staying at the forefront of new techniques, research and technology.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op