The Project Manager coaches and supervises 2-3 teams in self-organized work to ensure the highest efficiency, intra-department collaboration and ultimately, the most value for clients. This will be achieved by creating the circumstances in which the team(s) can function and grow, by nurturing the right mindset, maintaining team metrics and organizing (Spring) reviews. Another key responsibility is supporting the existing Product Owner backlogs and potentially, stakeholder management. Profiel
As Project leader,
you are result-orientated, decisive and a good communicator. Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Applied sciences (Dutch HBO) or University (Dutch WO) level
- Several years of experience, dependent on level of entry
- Experience with projects in model development, data management, data warehouse and ETL is an advantage
- Knowledge of financial processes in the insurance world is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience with Agile / Scrum method
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of €3348 - €5580 based on 38 hours a week.
- A monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 25 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining our IT team in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Tim Blok, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 12360106 or .
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)