We are currently looking for an out-of-the-book thinker to take on the role of solutions architect in a newly created IT division to support Aegon’s Finance and Bank divisions. So, if you ae ready for the next step in your career, join us at Aegon Corporate Center! Function
The Solution Architect translates and designs to create implementable end-to-end architecture (4-layer Novius architecture model) and related IT solutions for specific business challenges within given Enterprise architecture.
The Solution Architect is a driving and pioneering force within the department and focuses on supporting the Finance Nederland (FN) Platform Maintenance & Data team. Profiel
As Solution Architect, you will be a natural problem solver and an excellent team player dedicated to getting the right results every time. Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- Academic educational and work level (for example in business administration, information science or computer science)
- Experience as a developer wanted, plus prior experience leading a team as architect.
- Experience of 3-5 years
- Knowledge/skill or the ability to quickly obtain expertise in a range of the most up-to-date Cloud technologies
- Strong consultancy skills at different levels
- Conscious of data sensitivity, coupled with a pro-active mindset to minimize associated risks
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 4008 - € 6680 based on 38 hours a week.
- A monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 25 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
Are you interested in joining our IT team in The Hague? We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter. For more information about the role, you can contact Tim Blok, Talent Acquisition Manager at +31 (0)6 12360106 or .
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)