At a glance
Are you stubborn enough to challenge the fact that 1+1 is not always 2? Do you agree that assumption is the mother of all ....? Then we are looking for you! ABN AMRO’s development engineers design, develop and test the next generation of applications. Whether it’s creating our own Blockchain or using APIs to allow our customers to directly consume our services. Building software is great, but building software for around 5 million end-users is better! While this means we value our top notch quality standard, you’ll be surprised by the informal atmosphere in which we do this.
As an IT Development Engineer (Testspecialist) you will be focusing on the following tasks:
Your working environment
- Define generic test strategy for testing the applications of your team and across teams which is in line with ABN AMRO Test standards and Guidelines
- Define test goals with the user stories in a sprint
- Coordinate test and release activities across different test levels
- Execute and report on testing to all relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring smooth transition to business and execution of user acceptance
- Mentor and coach team members on testing (testing is a joint team effort)
- Executing and organizing Release management activities
- Automate the test cases and maintain the automated test cases
- Lead and initiate continuous improvements regarding Test and Release management.
- Pro-actively align with ABN AMRO Centre of Expertise’s regarding guidelines, best practices and innovations
- Pro-actively contribute to the ABN AMRO Test management community
You are part of the Trade Finance & Liquidity Management Grid in Rotterdam. We are an international and dynamic Grid that currently consists of 6 teams. Within this Grid, business and IT work together and deliver value for our clients by rationalizing, optimizing and digitizing processes.
What we offer
- Bachelor degree in IT
- 3-5 years practical test experience, preferably working in a large scale agile environment.
- A proactive and agile mindset and you take responsibility
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Ability to coach team members on testing and continuous improvement.
- TMAP Next or ISTQB foundation certification.
- Knowledge of and experience in the following development concepts: CICD, Automated testing, Risk based testing, DevOps, Agile Scrum
- Experience in the set up- and execution of testing for all test levels (including Unit testing)
- Experience with test (automation) tools like Selenium, Protractor, HP UFT, HP ALM, HP Performance Center, JMeter, JUnit.
- Knowledge of, Jenkins, Bitbucket, XL Release , XL Deploy and Jira
- A curiosity for new technologies and passion
We are offering
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass
- A solid pension plan
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)