The Business Intelligence (BI) & Data Science team is responsible for enabling internal reporting and analytics. As the lead developer in the DevOps team, you are responsible for ensuring that the team delivers solutions that are robust, flexible and easy to maintain.
We are a DevOps team responsible for four domains:
- the AWS environments for reporting & analytics
- the AWS environment for data science and deployment of data science models
- the AWS environment for ETL from the data lake to end users
- fit-for-purpose data publication sets from the data lake for reporting and analytics
You take the lead in maintaining and improving the development process. You guide the team through improving the BI and ETL stack and you are leading in the development of the ETL framework. You ensure delivery of high quality, high performing data solutions.
Primary tasks include:
- Managing technological dependencies in a complex and demanding environment
- Develop the technological strategies to approach the team’s goals.
- Taking the lead in improving the teams development and CI/CD process
- Design and implementation of complex ETL procedures
- Continuous improvement of the (AWS) technology stack
Of course, you will not do this alone. You would be joining a team (+/- 10 fte) that is using the latest technologies to deliver cutting edge data solutions. You will have to work together with the team to achieve these goals. Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- >8 years of working experience
- Energetic and eager to contribute to our data driven and customer oriented strategy
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking). Dutch is a pre
- Knowledge of cloud technology (preferably AWS) and cloud native design
- In depth knowledge of databases, ETL concepts and Datawarehousing (DWH)
- Ambition and ability to pick up usage of AWS GLUE
Aegon aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
- A gross monthly salary of € 3348 - €5580 based on 38 hours a week.
- Next tot that a monthly flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
- A good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- A commuting allowance.
- An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)