- Design, production, modification and maintenance of web application's user interface
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work with back-end developers to implement front-end and user interface requirements
- Focus on template creation, usability, and functionality of each app
- Thoroughly document design and implemented code
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Worked in agile teams and familiar with agile approach
- "Why mentality" - always eager to understand why we do things before execution
- Team player
- Experience with integrating API / Microservices
- HTML5 and template languages like - HandleBars/Nunjucks
- Experience building SPA(single-page-apps)
- Ability to write test for code (unit/integration tests)
WHEN ARE YOU DOING A GOOD JOB?
- When you deliver quality and value
- When you are self-motivated and pro-active
- Always ls looking for continuous improvement
- Able to learn from the past experiences
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity - make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)