We believe in autonomous, self-supporting development teams who help our customers buy the best fitting suit they'll ever wear, and wow them at every step of the way. Whether their journey starts online or in one of our 100+ stores, our teams inspire them to buy and come back for more - ideally together with their best mate or dad.
To support our global eCommerce initiatives, we are looking for a Platform Engineer who is able to set-up Azure infrastructure from scratch and support the entire application landscape.
Your typical week includes:
- Azure governance, CI/CD standardization, Infrastructure automation
- Setting up and improving monitoring/alerting systems
- Making sure that the platforms the development teams are using are available
- Simplifying the landscape
- Setting up Azure reporting
- Increasing resource efficiency
- Selecting the right tools and frameworks to increase productivity
- Coaching developers on best patterns and practices
- Providing scalable solutions and improving the scalability of current solutions
- Working with development teams to contribute and create new architecture and standards
This job might be for you if you have:
- At least 3 years of production experience running a multi-product environment; experience setting up environments from scratch is a huge plus
- 3+ years of experience with, and passion for keeping services alive, continuous learning, improving set-ups, automating (Powershell, Python, Node.js)
- Automation experience: CI/CD (preferably with Azure DevOps (VSTS), TeamCity or Octopus)
- Experience setting up failover systems, load balancing (Azure, NGINX), experience with CDNs (Akamai) are a huge plus
- Experience with setting up infrastructure in the cloud (preferably Azure) is a plus
- Experience with test automation (Postman, NUnit) is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
When are you doing a good job?
- Azure resources are under control, there is a clear overview which team is owning what on Azure
- You have improved/created scalable solutions for CI/CD
- Azure monitoring/alerting systems are set up; Alerting is under control - right people are getting the right messages on the right time
- Infrastructure deployment is automated
- Azure Resource utilization is optimized leveraging automated scaling
h5>What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary package
- No 1st line on-call!
- Choose your own device (and OS)
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Subsidized lunch 5 days a week
- Great office in Amsterdam with a dedicated Suitsupply bus bringing you to the office
- Ability to impact global customers in over 30 countries, 100+ stores.
- Work in a genuine international workplace with over 21 nationalities.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op