We believe in autonomous, self-supporting development teams who help our customers buy the best fitting suit they'll ever wear, and wow them at every step of the way. Whether their journey starts online or in one of our 100+ stores, our teams inspire them to buy and come back for more - ideally together with their best mate or dad.
In order to improve and scale Custom Made application and add Made to Measure. A string strong Front-end developer is needed, able to deliver the vision of the Product using existing and new technologies to ensure the superior Customer Experience
What can you expect to work on?
- Working on new technologies and developing a client app
- Design, production, modification and maintenance of web application's user interface
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work with back-end developers to implement front-end and user interface requirements
- Focus on template creation, usability, and functionality of each app
- Thoroughly document design and implemented code.
This job might be for you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
- Worked in agile teams and familiar with agile approach
- Experience with integrating API / Microservices
- Working history with HTML5 and template languages like HandleBars / Nunjucks
- Ability to write test for code (unit/integration tests)
When are you doing a good job?
- When you deliver quality and value
- When you build the best omnichannel application to help the customer find the perfect fit
- When you are self-motivated and pro-active
- Always ls looking for continuous improvement
- Able to learn from the past experiences
h5>What do you get in return?
- An excellent salary package
- Choose your own device (and OS)
- 20% discount on all Suitsupply products
- Healthy lunch, sport classes, sample sales, yearly themed party.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op