Currently, we are looking for a Functional Application Manager SimCorp Dimension. Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then join us at Aegon Asset Management in the Netherlands!
You will be primarily responsible for improving and maintaining the availability of the SimCorp Dimension system, SWIFT and modules used by all Backoffice departments and our international colleagues in the US/UK/Hungary.
The IT department is responsible for the application support and development for Aegon Asset Management Europe. The team consists of about 20 highly skilled IT professionals who work in an Agile environment. Requirements
The ideal candidate will have the following expertise:
- SimCorp Dimension knowledge
- Strong Technical and Functional background
- Familiar with integration processes
- SWIFT (Alliance Lite2 connection) knowledge
- Strong experience in documentation and requirements gathering within customer based environments
- Functional knowledge in asset management
- Proficient in producing high quality documentation in the form of user guides and process flows.
Aegon Asset Management aims to be an employer of choice in the financial services industry. As a global company, we offer excellent terms of employment, a very diverse and inspiring work environment, and development opportunities. Moreover we offer:
• A gross monthly salary of € 3658 - €6054 based on 40 hours a week.
• As extra you receive a 13th Month and a holiday allowance as a flexbudget of 16.7% of your monthly salary.
• Good work/life balance including a minimum of 27 vacation days.
• A commuting allowance.
• An excellent pension plan and discounts on Aegon products.
- Den Haag
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Gepubliceerd op