Helaas, deze vacature is niet actief.

IT Team Lead Site Reliability Engineering in Amsterdam

Beschrijving

Do you want to work where we believe that you can live by the Agile manifesto without jeopardizing the necessary continuity, compliance and QA measures, where we are committed to deliver stable and secure services to end users, and where we have a 'no nonsense' getting-things done mentality, please read on and check out .
 

Think Forward! Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are an industry recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omni-channel distribution strategy and international network.

What department?

You will be working in our DevOps platforms department. Our drive is to provide IT solutions for all ING engineers. These solutions make our bank increasingly reliable, scalable and secure. In short we create the coolest platforms for our engineers. We look for experience in Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps and Creativity.

Job Description

When you start at ING as Team Lead - IT Chapter Lead Site Re-liability Engineering. You will become part of a challenging transformation within our highly innovative environment. For 60% of your workweek you will manage 8 to 10 Engineers including the HR/people cycle and coaching on hard- and soft skills, to support and shape the new way of working. The other 40% you will work as Engineer in your team (Squad).

Do you recognize yourself in this profile:

  • You have an awesome personality and use to influence and inspire others.
  • You have at least 3 years of experience as a Team Lead, including HR responsibilities
  • You have at least 2 years of experience as an Engineer. We are looking for affinity with reliability, scalability and IT operations
  • You have 4 years+ of experience in Site Re-liability Engineering
  • You have Scripting knowledge, e.g. Perl, bash, yaml. 2+ years of hands on.
  • You have experience in acquiring requirements for a large body of people through digital means
  • You enjoy automating and using Continuous Delivery 
  • You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/Dev/Ops team
  • You are a teamplayer and a true professional in every way
  • You speak up, are transparent and not shy to confront somebody

What do we offer?
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. In addition we offer:

  • fun!
  • excellent salary
  • a thirteenth month
  • pension
  • extensive trainings and education
  • paid for public transport ticket (NS Business Card)
  • great career possibilities
  • full time position (36-40 hours week)

Extra informatie

Plaats
Amsterdam
Dienstverbanden
Fulltime (ervaren)

Amsterdam | Noord-Holland | ICT / IT / Programmeur | Fulltime (ervaren)

Schrijf je nu in!

Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!

DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN

We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.