Senior Ops Engineer 2PiR
DevOps | Continuous Delivery | Ansible | Java | Docker | Linux | Jenkins
For our squad that builds 360-degree client view API’s that are being consumed by over 160 consumers ING-wide, we are looking for a creative, vigorous, detail-minded, and passionate IT Ops Engineer.
The 2PiR squad is responsible for developing and maintaining high-speed, high volume, real-time APIs which deliver a 360 degree client-view. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team which has the responsibility for the stability and availability of our services. Also, ensuring that our components comply with all required risk-control is part of your job.
Your main tasks will be
• You coordinate and regulate the installation, stability and monitoring of (D) -T-A-P environments.
• You coordinate, and ensure, all risk controls are at par so we can continuously deploy our services.
• You give advice on, coordinate, and implement life cycle management activities
• You ensure an efficient and effective handling incident -, configuration -, change management within your team.
• You actively participate in the Scrum process and in Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices. You will play a positive role with your DevOps team growing the experience and knowledge within your team.
You will also be
• Participating in maintaining the Operational Control Dashboard.
• Participating actively in the Scrum process and in Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices. You will play a positive role with your DevOps team growing the experience and knowledge within your team.
Knowledge of and experience (must have)
• Proven track-record as a DevOps Engineer, 3+ years of experience in a Continuous Delivery environment
• Strong knowledge of Linux (RHEL) and tools
• Strong knowledge of Docker and cluster technologies (Swarm, Kubernetes).
• Skilled in development (e.g. Bash, Java)
• Strong knowledge of DevOps tools, for example: (Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, GitLab, Artifactory, ELK stack)
• Capacity/Availability Monitoring, knowledge of well-known tools in this area (Logstash, Graphite, Grafana, Seyren, etc.)
• Drive to ‘Automate everything’.
Knowledge of and experience (nice to have)
• Knowledge of Nolio
• Knowledge of ‘dockering’
Competencies – Mind set & Behavior
• Pro-active, willing to take responsibility
• Fluent in English, both in speaking and in writing
• Stands for quality
• Stands for Sprint commitment
• Drive to innovate
• Handle application risk controls in an efficient way, proactively contributing to prevent security and operational risks
• Able to work under pressure, willing to be on stand-by outside of office hours
• Able to communicate in an open way, giving feedback and helping your colleagues to improve in both technical and personal perspective.
The working location is Leeuwarden, but you must be prepared to incidentally travel to Amsterdam.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.