We are looking for a Data Scientists to join ING. This team is at the heart of ING and its systems and algorithms are involved in the large scale of customer interactions. Machine learning, personalization, and analytics are at the core of what we do. We are looking for strong data scientists to help us build the next generation of customer interaction experience at ING. Sounds interesting? Please read further.
Your eagerness to learn is not only visible in the technical areas but also in how you develop your interpersonal skills. As a creative and curious Data Scientist, you are looking forward to solving a wide variety of real-world business problems. Based on your thorough understanding of the latest algorithms and tooling, you are able to identify where ING can improve using Big Data. And you have the programming skills to write quality code that works in production.
You are experienced in the approach to transform data to added value for customers. You’re always thinking one step ahead, for example in advising about the best way of implementation. You are able to look at things from a different perspective and you are keen on making original solutions work in real-life. Next to being creative, you are also persistent. If the problem is hard to crack or a technical solution hard to introduce, you keep trying different approaches until you succeed.
You have solid communication skills that enable you to work together with many different parties throughout our organization. Your enthusiasm and passion are contagious, mobilizing people to capture the tremendous value that Data Science brings to customers of ING.
You enjoy working in cross-functional teams with ambitious goals, asking fellow team members for assistance, but also helping them out by sharing your knowledge and capabilities. When needed, you are able and willing to guide junior Data Scientists and interns through their daily tasks.
As a Data Scientist, you have a deep understanding and experience with:
• Machine Learning: Deep Learning, Classification, Regression, Clustering, Text Mining. You have an excellent understanding of Neural Networks, Random Forests, Logistic Regression, SVM, KNN, K-Means, LDA, etc,
• Programming Languages: Python, Scala is a nice to have,
• Analytics tooling: SQL, Hive, Netezza, Cassandra, Cognos, Matplotlib, or similar.
• MSc or Ph.D. with excellent academic results in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative fields,
• Fluent in English,
• Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum way would be great.
Competencies and skills:
• Analytical and content strength (in DS work field): sees which DS techniques apply to the business problem at hand, able to structure the approach and a good programmer,
• Willingness to learn: open to feedback and development on both technical and interpersonal levels,
• Team player: maintains an effective balance between independence and acting in the interest of the team,
• Perseverance: does not give up when a problem is demanding, knows how to deal with setbacks,
• Strong communication skills: written and spoken English needs to be convincing,
• Entrepreneurial skills: takes the responsibility and makes it happen,
• Creative: thinks outside the box,
• Enthusiasm: has a great level of enthusiasm to inspire others.
• Ambition to become the best Data Scientist team (in Banking),
• Great salary and other terms,
• National or global career possibilities,
• Great mix in research, strategic, operational & entrepreneurial assignments.
Can you identify with this profile? Then apply and become a Data Scientist at ING.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.