Blockchain technology is one of the innovation enablers at ING and the Blockchain program encompasses all of our efforts to explore and unlock its business value. As such ING’s Blockchain program builds, pilots and operates Blockchain applications as well as improves and researches Blockchain technology. This allows us to have a comprehensive approach in our delivery of business value and deep understanding of the technology. Read more about our work online.
You will be fully part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team that has a willingness to help you grow and learn as much as possible throughout your position. The team has knowledge sharing built-in their DNA (and in the sprint rithm). We use PACE, an innovation focused combination of Scrum (Agile), DevOps, Lean Startup and Design Thinking.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Design, set-up and manage (MS Azure) cloud infrastructure to run Blockchain & DLT applications.
- Design and set-up Monitoring and logging.
- End-responsible for performance and security tests.
- Manage Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Enable and maintain automated deployments with Ansible & Docker
Your qualifications and skills:
You master at least:
- Shell scripting
- Public Key Infrastructures (PKI)
- Solid networking knowledge
- Solid understanding of infrastructure- and application-security
It would be great if you master these as well:
- Experience with Blockchain
- Orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Databases (basics, not full blown DBA)
- Performance testing
- Security testing
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.