As a scrum master within Knab you are part of the scrum master team. Together we help 20+ agile teams to deliver maximum value for Knab and our customers. We are looking for an experienced colleague to complete our team.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge…
The scrum master team at Knab is a diverse group of 5 young agilists that are passionate about making Knab better, 1 step every day. We each are the scrum master or coach of multiple teams, and together we work on company-wide topics such as our company planning process.
- You are a scrum master for initially two teams. Additionally, you will be an agile coach for some teams @ Knab based on necessity. You help them adopt & continuously improve their agile way of working, maximizing their learning curve.
- You coach the PO’s, helping them to add value to Knab and its customers. You help them measure and prioritize accordingly.
- You build high performing teams by challenging team members to improve themselves, the team and the company. You support their endeavors to become more self-organizing and to operate autonomously.
- Together with the other scrum masters, you use scaling techniques to help the cooperation between teams and improve the organizational agility of Knab.
There is no set route to become a great scrum master at Knab. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You speak English fluently, but it doesn’t scare you that some of us make jokes in Dutch every now and then.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience as a scrum master or agile coach, and have examples of growing multiple high performing teams & growing the maturity of your organization. It’s not the first time you work in an organization that is in an agile transformation.
- You have experience with implementing agile scaling/cooperation methodologies (e.g. LeSS, SoS or SAFe).
- You preferably have a software development background, which enables you to help us improve our software delivery process.
- You are not afraid to have an opinion and use it.
- you keep enhancing your own skills continuously and you contribute actively to our agile community @ Knab.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)