Helaas, deze vacature is niet actief.

IT Chapter Lead within the Finance & Procurement department in Amsterdam

ING is looking for an IT Chapter... Think Forward! Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are an industry recognized as a strong brand with positive recognition from customers in...

Beschrijving

ING is looking for an IT Chapter Lead

Think Forward! Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are an industry recognized as a strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, distribution strategy, and international network. If you want to work at a place where we believe that you can make the difference by using the latest and greatest tools and technologies to solve the most pressing challenges, please read on.

You will be working in the Tribe for Group services in a multi-disciplinary team that is responsible for realizing the dreams of our clients. Currently, we are working on the GFRS - Global Financial Reporting System within the Finance & Procurement area. How will you help us transform from a former traditional bank to a global FinTech company? How will you change banking?

Role Profile

As a Chapter Lead, you will play a key role in driving the success of the delivery of products and solutions. The ideal Chapter Lead has excellent management and influence skills and (proven) track record in building solutions/products.

You are:

Leading a chapter of multiple engineers; coaching them to reach their full potential.

Leading engineers – enabling them to do their job well and improving their competences. Knowing how to help them with their learning path is key.

Hands-on; spending 60% of your time on building products yourself.

We’re working on Oracle database application with the use of PL/SQL and Oracle Forms, but we also want to migrate some (if not all) functionality to big data. It’s crucial to understand big data concepts.

Always thinking a step ahead and never satisfied with the status quo; seeking to deploy the latest and greatest tools and technologies.

Adept at collaborating with a range of stakeholders in order to deliver.

A true promoter of the Agile Way of Working.

Living the ING Orange code and willing to take the Bankers Oath (see: http://www.ing.jobs/Netherlands/Why-ING/This-is-ING-too/ING-Values.htm ).

Job Description

When you start at ING as IT Chapter Lead, you will become part of a challenging transformation within our highly innovative environment. For 40% of your workweek, you will manage multiple engineers including the HR work and cycles and coaching on hard- and soft skills, to support and shape the new way of working. The other 60% you will work as an engineer in your Squad.

We are looking forward to getting to know you!

Extra informatie

Status
Inactief
Plaats
Amsterdam
Dienstverbanden
Fulltime (ervaren)

Amsterdam | ICT / IT / Programmeur | Fulltime (ervaren)

Schrijf je nu in!

Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!

DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN

We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.