You have a proven ability to make an impact with artificial intelligence (AI) at scale. You have an in-depth knowledge of banking and the drive to make ABN AMRO a leader in AI. This is an opportunity for you to boost our innovative capacity and help us build new impactful business models in artificial intelligence for the bank as a whole and for society at large. ABN AMRO is now looking for a widely accepted AI expert who will bring new AI initiatives to maturity for us.Your job
Essentially, you will be a driver for disruptive innovation, to enable our organisation to come up with new business models faster in order to speed up the artificial intelligence revolution. You and your team will be responsible for applying AI to specific business problems and for building new value propositions for our ABN AMRO innovation themes. You will thus build new business models for ABN AMRO and, ultimately, give us a leading position in the market.
Your job in a few key phrases:
- Creating an AI team that is seen as leading in its field both within and beyond the bank, based on impact.
- Identifying and testing new AI technologies.
- Applying these technologies and using them to achieve a quantifiable (financial) impact.
- Integrating beta version products into the ABN AMRO production environment by working closely with the (IT) organisation.
- Building and maintaining partnerships with suppliers and universities to gain early indications of the latest developments in AI.
- Sharing knowledge with advanced analytics teams and GRIDS within the bank.
Group Innovation's target is first and foremost bringing new business models to the market, focusing at creating great customer experience and generating fee income for the bank. The new business models are adjacent to the bank's current product lines. Group Innovation also has its own technology centers on the topics of AI, Distributed Ledger, Robotics, Quantum Computing and IOT to ensure new business models leverage the power of new technology. In addition, Group Innovation is also ABN AMRO's centre of expertise that is helping the bank to further empower its innovation capabilities through sharing methods and expertise regarding innovation methods, design thinking and technology trends. As the head of our Centre of Excellence you will report to our Head of Group Innovation (Chief Innovation Officer).Your profile
Can communicate clearly within the broad spectrum of senior management, business experts and technical experts. Generate buy-in and enthusiasm for proposed solutions. Also listen attentively to input and can integrate it into your approach.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of, and hands-on experience with, the latest AI technologies relating to personal assistants, intelligent workflow and hyperanalytics.
- You have a proven track record of building effective AI teams.
- You have a proven record in realising business impact with AI.
- You have an established record in building good relationships with business counterparts, AI academics and external partners.
An entrepreneurial role in which you are given the scope to get the best out of yourself, to grow and to make an impact for organisation and society at large.
Additionally, we offer:
- an annual pre-tax salary of between €98.645 and €140.911, based on a 36-hour working week.
- a supplementary budget of 11% with which you can buy flexible fringe benefits.
- extensive support to stay fit and healthy.
- an annual company mobility budget.
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.